Monday, July 13, 2009

Megan Fox: You have been warned!




So with the new Transformers movie out, every homoerotic guy who needs to prove that he finds women attract will go out and see this movie. Much like the first one, the plot will be weak and the explosions will cost around the GDP of a third world nation. All the while I won't care. I won't even see the movie.


I won't see the movie not because Michael Bay goes overboard with blowing shit up. I won't see this film because I thought the first one was not as great as I was told. I won't see it because the plot if just stupid, when in fact the original premise was sufficient. I don't plan on seeing Transformers 2 because that ugly hooker Megan Fox is in it. I just won't. She has no talent. I will repeat.



SHE


HAS


NO


TALENT!!!


She sucks at acting. If acting were a home run hitter, she would be Rafael Belliard. Her gawd-awful acting along with Shia or Shea or whatever Le Boof made me want to forget I actually enjoyed Transformers growing up.


Then to complement her bad acting, she says the dumbest stuff in the world. She called out Scarlett Johanson for using big words to make herself sound smart. Babe, let's look at Scarlett's resume. She's been in movies far superior to your crap. When you hit your thirties, no one will be looking to cast some has been broad that should be referred only to as a "bit of tail". That's all you are. Last time I checked Tara Reid wasn't in too many movies now.
Megan, shut your mouth and just pose for Play Boy and keep some moeny in the savings... you're gonna need it.

No comments: