Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LeBron is all kinds of money: Manny still wants it

Before I post of LeBron still trying to be the savior of Ohio, I just want to congratulate the Flaming Lips for having their song, "Do You Realize??" be named the official rock song of Oklahoma. I remember hearing "She Don't Use Jelly" back in middle school. I wish I had that warming up while wearing my Kevin Garnett Nike's at Dick O'D gym.

LeBron is love-hate with me. Sometime I love him, he will lead a Cavs rally, like last night, and do things I am shocked by. I hate him when he does things he should never do. I usually consider him shooting long distance or trying to shoot any ball with a few seconds left as a liability.

Against the Heat he was amazing scoring 42 and my new love Mo Williams dropping 30 of his own. Better yet they had to rally to win. At times I want to think this team could go all the way. But then the Celtics play amazing the next night or Kobe shoots lights out. It's just not fair.

No comments: